I set up this aquarium for my toddler as he had shown a keen interest in Guppy. I wanted the setup to be both easy to install and to maintain. I primarily used Tropica AquaDecor to speed up the planting process and chose species that would thrive without CO2 injection. By adding a cleaning crew that consisted of 5 Amano shrimps and 4 Otocinclus catfish maintenance was kept to an absolute minimum.
* Dose 6 ml of Tropica premium fertiliser
* Feed the fish and check their general health.
Weekly tasks (15 to 20 minutes)
* Clean the tank glass
* Remove any dead or damaged leaves
* Clear the filter inlet of any debris
* 50% water change with dechlorinated tap water
* Replace the disposable filter wool cartridge
* Give the bio media a light rinse in used tank water.